Due to the current epidemiological situation and the possibility of realizing foreign business trips, the CPEE Conference Organizing Committee announces that the conference will take place in a virtual space.
For this reason, the conference fee will be significantly reduced.
The Conference program and the Proceedings are available after registration and login.
Welcome to 22nd International Conference “Computational Problems of Electrical Engineering” (CPEE 2021)
which will take place 15-17th, September 2021, in the Czech Republic.
The history of the conference CPEE (Computational Problems of Electrical Engineering) started in 1999, after an agreement among several Polish and Ukrainien universities. The main role was played by the Warsaw University of Technology (Poland) and Lviv Polytechnic National University (Ukraine). Since the very beginning, the conference was organized every year and its principal aim was to discuss the modern trends in computational electrical engineering (mostly signal, circuit and field theories) leading to novel approaches to the numerical analysis, optimisation and design of various electrical machines, apparatus and systems. In the first years, only Polish and Ukrainien scientists and researches took part in this event. Later also participants from other countries such as Russia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and also from Great Britain, France and Japan became regular participants. In 2010, the Czech Republic was appointed the third organizing country, and in 2014, the Slovak Republic was pointed the fourth organizing country.
The main research streams in the workshop are concentrated in the following scientific domains:
- development of efficient methods of signal processing based on the application of ICA, PCA, wavelet transformation, impedance tomography etc.,
- artificial neural and neuro-fuzzy networks approaches to the solution of signal processing tasks belonging to the estimation, identification, prediction and approximation problems,
- development of new effective methods for the solution of specific biomedical problems, radioengineering, telecommunication and antenna systems,
- development of effective numerical methods of the analysis of the electromagnetic fields by applying finite element and boundary elements in 2D and 3D electromagnetic and coupled problems, application of optimisation methods to the design of electrical systems by using field and circuit theory tools and signal processing,
- education in the area of electrical engineering, computer science and application of the computer science.
Complete series of the event:
The conference is organized under auspices of the IEEE organization.
CPEE 1999 Alushta, Ukraine,
CPEE 2000 Solina, Poland,
CPEE 2001 Alushta, Ukraine,
CPEE 2002 Zakopane, Poland,
CPEE 2003 Jazleevets, Ukraine,
CPEE 2004 Zakopane, Poland,
CPEE 2006 Odessa, Ukraine,
CPEE 2007 Wilkasy, Poland,
CPEE 2008 Alushta, Ukraine,
CPEE 2009 Waplewo, Poland,
CPEE 2010 Lázně Kynžvart, Czech Republic,
CPEE 2011 Kostryna, Ukraine,
CPEE 2012 Grybow, Poland,
CPEE 2013 Roztoky, Czech Republic,
CPEE 2014 Těrchová (Vrátna Dolina), Slovak Republic,
CPEE 2015 Lviv, Ukraine,
CPEE 2016 Sandomierz, Poland,
CPEE 2017 Kutná Hora, Czech Republic,
CPEE 2018 Banská Štiavnica, Slovak Republic,
CPEE 2019 Slavske, Ukraine,
CPEE 2020 online, Poland